Georgia Program certificate
Cairo University, Faculty of Commerce, English Section has teamed up with Georgia State University - J.Mack Robinson College of Business to offer the Undergraduate Program in Business.
The program is taught in the English language. After the successful completion of the program the Graduates receive a bachelor’s degree from Cairo University and a certificate from Robinson College of Business/GSU. The curriculum for the program was developed jointly. Global standards are met by extensively collaborating to monitor the quality of the program. Focused on contemporary, real-world problems and taught by a practice-oriented faculty, the Undergraduate Program prepares students to tackle the most complex challenges faced by leaders in today’s global business environment. The students are taught giving them hands on experience and skills to build their future.
This unique program is a collaboration and convergence of people and ideas, between two of the world’s premier educational institution, Cairo University and J.Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University.
Distinguished Academic partners – Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business is AACSB accredited. It is one of the largest highly ranked business schools in the U.S. Cairo University; Faculty of Commerce is the oldest business school in the region. Among the graduates of Cairo University are many business and government leaders.
Accord program taught in the English language. Graduates receive a bachelor’s degree from Cairo University and a certificate from Robinson College of Business/GSU.
A Jointly developed and delivered curriculum and extensive collaboration in monitoring quality according to global standards.
The features of the BBA program are:
· Only selected distinguished faculty from CU/FC teach in the program using modern teaching methods.
· Academic and employment counseling
· A lifelong network of colleagues and a alumni
The 3 Track Undergraduate Program prepares the students with three academic specializations. For the first two years, students are required to take the fundamental undergraduate courses. The next two years, students specialize in Finance, Marketing or Accounting.
After the successful completion of the degree students in the Finance/Investment major will:
· Acquire advanced skills in the area of portfolio management, stocks and bonds valuation, financial statement analysis and corporate finance.
· Complete a curriculum that will prepare them for a career in the global areas of investment management and financial analysis.
After the successful completion of the degree students in Accounting major will:
· Gain practical knowledge and skills in both local and international accounting systems
· Acquire skills in using advanced accounting tools in management and information systems
· Learn the application of international accounting and auditing standards in a relevant manner
After the successful completion of the degree students concentrating in Marketing will:
· Learn the advanced tools in marketing research and electronic marketing
· Plan and implement marketing communication and branding techniques.
· Learn how to develop marketing problems in different business situations
· The student is nominated to First year in the Faculty of Commerce-Arabic Section through Al Tanseeq office for the academic year 2015/2016.
· The student should acquire a minimum of 80% in the English O.L (without taking into consideration the A.L) and a (C) for IGCSE students.
· The student should get a score of 500 in the TOEFL exam before the commencement of the third year (year of specialization).
Fees: Tuition and fees announced each year.
For additional Information:
Georgia State University Joint Program with Cairo University.